Fuji Superia ZE Process Free Plates
PROCESSLESS GOES MAINSTREAM
Superia ZE enables any short to medium run commercial printer can take advantage of all the benefits of going processless. No water, no waste, no processor – the plate just needs to be imaged and mounted on press, to make it the most efficient offset production process.
LONGER RUNS, EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY
Superia ZE is engineered for robustness and durability, delivering a run of 200,000 with one set of plates. Print quality is exceptional – capable of 1-99% resolution and 20 μm FM screening, Superia ZE does not require any processing or finishing involving chemistry or gum, so the stability and consistency is actually better than a traditionally processed plate.
Physical robustness is not the only strength of Superia ZE, it also has excellent solvent resistance so can be used with conventional and new generation UV inks. Thanks to over 12 years on ongoing development, and a number of unique technologies, Superia ZE features the best combination of quality, latent image visibility, run length, versatility and on-press performance on the market, making Superia ZE the ideal plate for everyday use.
- Superb on-press performance
- Exceptional durability
- Up to 200,000 impressions
- 1-99% at 200 lpi
- Suitable for high quality print applications, including 20μm FM screening, with consistent quality through the run
- Suitable for use with UV inks
- Eliminates processor, chemistry, gum and water in conventional plate production
- Excellent latent image visibility